Going paperless in Minneapolis has turned out to be more decisive to the success of your business than ever. Now, one needs much more than aptitude to retain and protect information, images and data. How to utilize it? How to access information through this? These are some common questions asked by everyone who is starting a scanning project now. Our skilled professional can assist you whether you want to capture images, comprehensive management or anything else.
Minneapolis/St. Paul Minnesota Document Scanning Companies
The companies listed below provide document scanning services for Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota and the surrounding areas
Image Express, Inc.10921 Valley View Rd.
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Sales Contact: Rick Peck
Fill Out The Email Form and Request Information or a Quote for Scanning
Serving the digital imaging needs of all of the Minneapolis, St. Paul area. Services include electronic medical records scanning, microfilm scanning, on-site scanning and more.---------------------
Also serves St. Paul, Edina, Eden Prairie, Wayzata, Maple Grove, Medina, Bloomington, Oakdale, Woodbury
Organizations initiating scanning solutions have been contacting the associates of Document Scanning Companies of America with comments like these below. These are the types of projects they need completed. Please call the members of the association in your area now and tell them what you need to have done.
- What is Digital Imaging? My agency is inquiring about the process, costs, benefits and possible problems.
- We need to have a large amount of documents scanned. Please let me know how much it would be for 4000-5000 pages
- Good morning, we are interested a cost estimate for archiving our past catalogs digitally at a resolution of 300-400 ppi.The job will probably be around 28,000 pages from catalogs going back 35 years.
- Digitize approx. 2400 boxes.... Insurance.
- Scanning of Bank Work Paper. The project we have consist of scanning and transferring information onto a DVD. Your company seems to meet everything we need to bring this project to closure. We are making an inquiry regarding scanning
- I have been tasked with engaging a service vender to digitize a large volume of historic and operational documents. I would like to have a conversation with you to ascertain if your companyƒ??s services would assist us in this effort.